20 Şubat 2011 Pazar

BEING WITHOUT YOU STARTS WITH BEING WITH YOU written By Francesca Nina O'Keefe


Without you, starts with you! It starts with your unnecessary doubts and suspicions. It starts with your capricious blames on me for doing things when I don't do anything. An artist is not only your lover or property. An artist property of the public. An artist should be shared. That's the way it goes. An artist day begins without making love thinking and producing. If you go against this then it will start conflict of being without you while with you. There's this softness on the pillow with humble welcome. There's this unshared cold rooms in the house with dampness of tears on the walls. When there's this cold no woman putting out bosoms out of the windows. There's this faraway stolen metropolitan city from me. I live in the world between sick and not sick. There's a world, where my love always tested in it, like urine test. I don't get where am I with this love? Soon there it is! A silence in the room, collapsed. While you're peeling potatoes and chirping the eggs with wild passion nervously Teoman sings to Lily, I can't be without you! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgvhvi_nylufer-teoman-sensyz-olmaz_music
I'm sitting on the berjer chair by the window apposed to the sea like a refuge cat ready to give birth. The trees are bare naked this winter. I'm 50 foot away from the sea. While you're angry at me. Teoman's song says; Lily can't be without you. I forgot I loved to tango. I forgot how Tango was beautiful. You ask me in the middle of writing mood, if these potatoes can be eaten when its flowers ? I say your mother says it can't be eaten, you asked me what I think? I say I eat it nothing happened to me yet. You stop peeling the Potato , you come by me to put a kiss on my lips. You tell me this should be our song from now on! Name of the song is, would not be without you! What if while we're in love, we don't love each other? What if our hearts wants to be free and not tied to anywhere. What if the time is before the sunset, then no dawn? Neither I sit alone in this berjer? Nor two people can't fit in to this chair? No fire in the fireplace, it makes you clear to see the absence of warmth at this home. Too many potatoes you pealed for four eggs. You were cold so I wrapped my blue scarf around your waist. I sat, I wrapped to myself in to space. My feet are cold. There are blows on your head. Again you hit your head somewhere. Struck down and made love to me like a man for 10 times. Would continue to make love but you're eyes were out of your eye-sockets. At first you were my problem. Now you're my great responsibility. I'm living with you, without you all the time. Behold, I say, but I slip back into my old flame. But that would be the old version of this story with no difference. "No one is", "no different"! Stories are the same, characters are different that is all. I decided. Men do not know love. Only Women know how to love. Unfortunately, the weather is cold, sharp as nails going through my skin. This home, got to have a new layout. Then I need to go without leaving a half job behind. It must be destiny to be a Queen while being a slave of someone else. Tonight, I want you to drink my blood! Lets leave shame, no shame, sin, wrong behind. Lets live, so we don't live without us, while living together. I'm hungry! Suck me!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder