5 Şubat 2011 Cumartesi

I'M BORED! Written By Francesca N O'Keefe


One of my ex lover told me today he was bored of me. Tell you the truth; I was more bored of him. So I laughed at myself. I was bored of him emotionally and financially. What kind of smart man will tell his girl friend before splitting up, he's bored? Well, I'm so bored of him I can blow up! In reality we women get bored all the time, we never show. I'm bored of being with someone and living with no one. I'm bored of people taking away from me more than giving me something. I'm bored of this windy mornings. I'm bored of the same bed, the same under-wears, the same home and the same type of man in my life. I am bored. I'm bored of ignorance. I'm bored of helping others giving them advise while I can't even advise myself. I'm bored of giving up my freedom for the people in my life. If I wake up I don't have the cheese I liked on the table. I do want to make a fuss about it too. I do want to lay on the couch and make a fuss about it. I do want to get mad when my pasta not have the souse I want. I do want to break everything. I'm bored too. When someone doesn't buy me the things I want, I do want to hit the ground with my foot like a little girl and scream. I do want to sit at the cafe shop in Paris and sip my Café Olé. I'm getting bored when those things doesn't happen. I do want to go to Argentine and tango all night with a man I don't even know of. I do want to dip my toes in to the sea from a nice yacht in Monaco. I want to have the luxury to say in the middle of the way from no where out of no reason. I want to say; I am bored. The Champagne's cork was opened with a splash. My feet were cold. So I worn socks. There is a loneliness serenade in my heart. While spring leaves sprinkling on the streets sun bursts in to the scenery. These springs, winters, summers are fake! I'm cold or I'm warming up. This violin concerto, this piano drives me crazy. I'd say lets make love but we can get bored. Meanwhile if we're bored of each other when we are not together, we really must be bored. I'm bored of getting sick. I'm bored of walking. I'm bored of eating but not digesting. Yes, I'm bored of everything and everyone this morning except writing. Writing doesn't bore me today. Before I forgot I've met his dream of shadow today. I said to him hello can I sit by you? I changed my mind left the table. Yes, just he did not bore me! But I didn't want to get bored by him.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder